Business Development Consultant, Pharmacy Benefits Manager's
Remote - US /
Sales & Business Development /
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Daylight for anxiety, and Sleepio for insomnia — are available anytime and anywhere to help people overcome their mental health issues.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. To learn more about working at Big Health, visit Built In or Glassdoor. Join us.
As a Partnerships/Business Development Consultant, Pharmacy Benefits Managers (PBMs) you will be joining the Big Health Commercial team and using your knowledge and leveraging relationships with Pharmacy Benefits Managers such as CVS and ESI, which is a critical growth driver for the company.
We are looking for a sales minded person with strong partnership experience, an entrepreneurial, client-oriented individual with extensive experience working or partnering with PBMs and will help open doors for our sales organization to help make our mental health solutions available at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Build and leverage relationships with Sales Representatives at our partner Pharmacy Benefits Managers (currently CVS and ESI) to create opportunities for our commercial sales team
- Present Big Health solutions to sales reps at our PBM partners and convey what differentiates our mental health products
- Create awareness and generate interest of the PBM sales teams to strengthen our pipeline and attainment of new logos
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally with Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Product, and Legal teams to execute against a strategy that bolsters Big Health business
- Bring back the voice of our PBM partners to our internal sales teams in order to strengthen our PBM sales rep relationships and achieve our internal sales goals
- Be an internal subject matter expert on PBMs as well as Big Health solutions in the market
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of business development experience to PBMs, or direct experience working for a PBM
- Strong relationships with benefits consultants and industry partners
- Proven success with consultative business development and thorough understanding of benefit ecosystem
- Track record of success attaining or exceeding business development goals
- Self-motivated and dynamic thinker with the ability to flex, innovate, and solve problems creativelyComfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.