Marketing & Communications
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
As the Marketing Intern, you will help the commercial team build the top of the sales funnel and have an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a growing organization. You will have a hand in a wide variety of tasks, contributing to multiple cross-functional projects.
The role is available from May - August 2019 and is an unpaid, full time position in our San Francisco office.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the digital health space by assisting with market research initiatives
- Run errands, complete ad-hoc tasks, conduct data entry, and demonstrate two of our core values - tenacity & humility
- Hone your project management skills by assisting with logistics for ongoing marketing campaigns, both digital and direct
- Develop your copywriting skills by helping to write and proofread product marketing and sales enablement content
- Develop valuable Salesforce skills and knowledge you’ll take with you throughout your career
- Prepare logistics call sheets, addressing and stamping envelopes
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- A self-starter attitude and deep intellectual curiosity with a history of rapid, self-driven learning and subject mastery
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint, G Suite
- A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is celebrated
More Background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance