Director of Strategic Partnerships
Remote - US /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges. In an effort to democratize access to mental health care, we work directly with F500 employers to offer our products as a benefits solution to their employees.
We are hiring a Director of Strategic Partnerships to drive and scale the coverage and adoption of digital therapeutics through a partnership with one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country. The ideal candidate has PBM, Health Plan and/or Benefit Consultant sales or relationship management experience and is an expert at building relationships and activating channel partners.
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will:
- Lead the strategy, execution, and management of a broad set of commercial activities through a large healthcare channel partner
- Develop and grow key stakeholder relationships within a channel partner organization
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams to ensure channel partner effectiveness
- Manage, negotiate and execute on channel partnership agreements
- Represent Big Health externally at conferences and events and in front of senior stakeholders at partner organization
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have demonstrated experience activating and/or managing complex partnerships
- Display strong project management & organization skills, including the ability to juggle a number of different work streams at once
- Are a strategic thinker with the ability to see and structure problems at a high level and guide team members through complex situations
- Are an effective & influential communicator with experience negotiating and managing contracts
- Have demonstrated experience managing and mentoring team members
- Have 6+ years experience in Benefits Consulting, PBMs and/or Health Plans
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.