Remote - US /
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Daylight for anxiety, and Sleepio for insomnia — are available anytime and anywhere to help people overcome their mental health issues.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. To learn more about working at Big Health, visit Built In or Glassdoor. Join us.
As the Engagement Manager, you will be focused on Big Health’s next stage of growth and innovation - in particular, how we get our products into the hands of people who need them, including Payers, Medicare/Medicaid populations, and public sector members/employees. You will work closely with Client Success to understand our client’s unique populations and build and execute the best strategy to help us meet our enrollment goals. You will be client-facing and responsible to ensure client participation in the enrollment plan.
What You'll Do:
- Execute a best-in-class engagement program providing clients with marketing tactics that promote growth and enrollment
- Drive client participation in marketing campaigns, and adoption of engagement best practices
- Work with clients to drive promotion of Big Health apps within client channels; track and optimize performance
- Collaborate with Client Success to develop engagement plans that show ROI and reduce churn, and implement plans based on client tenure and industry
- Identify and execute non-traditional marketing tactics to drive enrollment within unique populations, and for our largest and most important customers
- Continually analyze the performance of different marketing tactics and optimize engagement plans accordingly
- Support the launch and rollout strategy of new treatments, and partner with Client Success to incorporate them into engagement plans
- Support new client launches that drive measurable engagement in the first six months
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with other complimentary benefit vendors to cross-promote within a client population
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 4 years experience driving digital experience or marketing initiatives across a variety of channels, either client-side or as a trusted adviser
- Prior experience marketing to Medicare/Medicaid and/or Public Sector populations required
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing roles requiring outstanding communication skills, both oral and written and objection handling
- Superb organization; comfortable managing a project from end to end, demonstrating attention to detail throughout
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively
- Customer orientation and insights-led approach to marketing and experimentation
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
$105,000 - $125,000 a year
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Additional compensation may include benefits, variable pay, discretionary bonuses and equity.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The pay scale is subject to change depending on business needs.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.