Consumer Product Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
San Francisco /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomized controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
At Big Health, we have innovated the way to deliver care to people and have unassailable, clinical evidence proving our products work. This role is focused on the next stage of growth and innovation - in particular, how we get our products into the hands of individuals who need them the most.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will...
- Drive product enrollment through launches and ongoing funnel optimization
- Develop messaging and positioning for our combined portfolio of offerings
- Work with Design to create compelling content that educates consumers about our approach to addressing the 24-hour problem of mental health, spanning poor sleep, worry and anxiety
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Operations to create scalable launch processes
- Manage our CRM to unearth user insights that help us reach new audiences in novel ways
- Spearhead strategic enrollment initiatives that eliminate friction for our users, allowing us to scale our enrollment efforts
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Structured problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong understanding of web and mobile consumer marketing best practices and channels
- Experience in applying consumer insights and A/B testing to optimize the marketing funnel
- Naturally a ‘Tinkerer’ with digital tools
- Some experience in cross-functional stakeholder management
- Able to flex between creative and analytical modes
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance