Human Resources Manager
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges. Reporting to the Director of Business operations, you will lead the Human Resource function to design a scalable employee experience that will drive Big Health’s growth from 75 to 200 employees.
As Human Resource Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Design and manage a results oriented performance management program (i.e. job evaluations, merit increases and bonus programs) that is outcome oriented and attracts the best talent in the market.
- Administer all systems to allow for accurate HR data, including ownership of our PEO relationship
- Oversee and design employee benefits that are competitive in the market and contribute to recruiting and retention.
- Act as a trusted advisor to all managers at Big Health and supervise employee relation counseling.
- Ensure our compliance with all US and UK employment regulation, designing and update our processes and policies in order to do so.
- Update our company’s handbook on policies and procedures to be an effective and useful tool for employees.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5-7 years Human Resources experience
- Change Manager: exceptional ability to create organizational consensus across stakeholders to drive effective change
- Compassionate: Builds empathetic and compassionate relationships to allow for effective problem solving that puts people first.
- Excellent judgement: has a history of making rapid and effective decisions with limited information or existing process.
- Intellectual Horsepower: Demonstrated experience solving thorny issues with a combination of creativity and best practices
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happinessRegular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance