Director of Alliances (Benefits Consultants)
Remote US /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
We are looking for an experienced benefits professional to develop and execute a consultant engagement strategy, work with Sales and Marketing teams, develop partnerships, and engage with behavioral health subject matter experts at benefits consulting firms. This is an exciting opportunity to unlock & drive growth for Big Health. This role will report directly into Big Health's COO and can be remote anywhere in the US.
As the Director of Alliances, you will:
- Develop a strategy to build effective relationships with benefits consultants, including engaging them at scale and presenting Big Health's solutions to them
- Help drive Big Health's growth by supporting Sales Directors on calls as an internal subject matter expert
- Track benefits consultants and their account relationships in Salesforce
To be successful in this role, you:
- Are an avid networker & people person
- Are knowledgeable about healthcare and/or health benefits
- Are self-motivated and driven with the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage the outreach at scale
- Have 6+ years of benefits consulting experience
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.