Video Game Trailer Editor
Bigscreen has frequent weekly and monthly updates, and we need 30-90 second videos and GIFs to explain and promote new features. We are looking for a creative and experienced video editor to capture footage of Bigscreen and edit video game trailers.
You must be able to communicate the purpose and excitement of Bigscreen and virtual reality, and craft an engaging narrative around features and use cases of Bigscreen.
Part of your responsibilies will be to come up with creative stories and ideas, followed by shooting footage using in-engine (Unity3d) camera tools, and external capture tools (ex. Open Broadcaster Software/OBS). You will need to be not only an editor but a director and cinematographer as well.
Founded in 2014, Bigscreen is a California-based technology company creating an immersive virtual reality telepresence platform that aims to revolutionize the way people work, play, hangout, and collaborate. Since its beta launch in March 2016, it has become one of the most popular and highly rated VR apps. Power users spend 20-30 hours per week in Bigscreen, making it one of the most widely used "killer apps" in the industry.
Join us and help design the future of computing and collaboration.
- 2+ years of video editing experience
- Portfolio of video game trailers or similar
- Creative production and storytelling skills
- Experience working independently, as well as collaboratively
- Strong communication skills in English
- Familiarity and love of video games in various genres on PC/consoles
- Experience with filming Mixed Reality trailers for VR using green screens
- Familiarity with the Unity3d Editor
Location is remote
Please send us a showreel or portfolio to demonstrate your creative style and your ability to produce video content