Sr 3D Environment Artist
Art Team – Artist /
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Riot Games, Epic Games, Insomniac, Blizzard, EA and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level. See press coverage: Bloomberg, VentureBeat, CoinDesk.
As a hands-on 3D Artist, you will contribute to the design and development of a brand new IP. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Own the creation and delivery of our environmental models and pipelines.
- Create high-quality environmental assets for buildings, biomes and props.
- Work closely with our creative teams to shape the look and feel of our iconic game world.
- Hold the quality bar high to ensure we deliver to “AAA” asset performance standards.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game production and development, providing constructive insight and feedback when needed.
- 3+ years minimum hands-on experience in the entertainment industry as an artist.
- Experience creating environments in at least two shipped “AAA” games.
- Experience with Maya/Max/Blender and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- Must love games!
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Level Design.
- Experience with Zbrush.
- Experience with Substance Painter and Substance Designer or 3DCoat.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
- Please include links to your demo reel and portfolio.
- Must include at least 1 example of a stylized environment object or prop.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.