Sr Game Services Engineer
Engineering – Game Engineering /
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting-edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games, and crypto from Riot Games, Epic Games, Insomniac, Blizzard, EA, and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
As a world-class Engineer, you will join a small, fully remote team and work on an exciting multiplayer title. Working on Game Services at BTS you would interact closely with the broader engineering team to architect, implement, and maintain game content delivery and online services at Big Time. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Design, deploy, and maintain content delivery systems for the game, game content and development environment for Big Time.
- Iterate to improve upon and maintain existing backend infrastructure.
- Diagnose and resolve complicated issues on a live game and game deployment environment.
- Extensive professional experience working as a programmer on many-tier server architecture products that support a large volume of concurrent users and transactions
- Experience profiling, analyzing and optimizing large systems for performance
- Strong programming background and C++ knowledge.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with with Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with game Launchers/Patchers
- Experience working on small teams
- Shipped at least one high-quality AAA game for PC or Console.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.