Sr. Full-Stack Engineer
Engineering – Platform Engineering /
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our founders are veterans in the online games, social games, and crypto fields. We are fully funded and building a dream team of AAA-developers who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level. See press coverage: Bloomberg, VentureBeat, CoinDesk.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will join a small, fully remote team and work on backend systems for an exciting (and unannounced) Multiplayer, Action RPG title. You will build game-supporting APIs & features, as well as web facing products interacting with users directly. Tech-stack: Node.js, Typescript, MongoDB, React, PostgreSQL, and C++ among others. You will partner with a front-end engineer but some familiarity with frontend frameworks would be required. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Own the technical design and implementation of robust, scalable and extensible online services.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to implement back-end services for our upcoming game.
- Build web services to interact with the blockchain as well as game servers.
- Optimize and debug complex systems spanning multiple services and providers.
- Build robust, extensible and easily maintained code.
- Extensive knowledge of Node.js, its strengths and its weaknesses.
- Experience architecting scalable Node.js applications.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Prior experience working on shipped full-stack applications. Experience with AWS and Docker.
- Experience with SQL database, database design, as well as NoSQL database paradigms.
- Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Some familiarity with C++.
- Must love games!
- Experience with Game Development.
- Blockchain experience (Ethereum).
- Front-end design experience.
- Experience with react.
- Experience creating and maintaining REST APIs in node/typescript.
- Experience interacting or creating subgraphs in thegraph (http://thegraph.com/).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.