Sr Producer - Open Loot Platform
Product & Design – Product Management /
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Riot Games, Epic Games, Insomniac, Blizzard, EA and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level. See press coverage: Bloomberg, VentureBeat, CoinDesk.
As a talented and experienced Game Producer you will join the development of the next generation of crypto-based gaming platform.
You will work with the team to establish timelines, track and balance workloads, and ensure consistent product delivery. You will assist development by coordinating across disciplines, fostering effective and open communication, and helping to ensure that features go from concept, to release, to live operations.
The ideal Game Producer is organized, possesses exceptional communication skills and excels in agile project management. You are self-driven, highly-motivated, and able to effectively collaborate across disciplines in order to anticipate production issues and deliver solutions.
- Facilitate communication, organization, and process improvements across disciplines
- Work with cross-discipline teams to craft and steward production schedules
- Own the day-to-day planning, tasking, and tracking of multiple features
- Drive the creation, estimation, and tracking of epics, tasks, sub-tasks, and bugs
- Triage, assign, and ensure resolution of the inflow of bugs to your team
- Communicate status, risks, and opportunities with production and team leadership
- Collaborate with team leadership to maintain alignment and drive project goals forward
- 3+ years as a game producer, project management or equivalent experience
- Adept at managing agile game development teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Battle-tested knowledge of software development and project management processes
- Experience facilitating and mediating dependencies across disciplines and departments
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to build, track, and maintain feature and content schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persistent self-motivation, initiative, and drive
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
- Knowledge of engineering, art, tech art, and design production practices
- Experience handling a content pipeline—you understand and are able to facilitate workflows, have a grasp of production costs and timelines, and you are able to communicate all of that to management and the team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.