Customer Success – CS
Bill.com is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the Bill.com platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments, which totaled over $70 billion for fiscal 2019. The Bill.com AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflows. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, more than 70 of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has offices in Palo Alto, California and Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.bill.com or follow @billcom.
The Workforce Analyst will be the subject matter expert on all Customer Success (CS) workforce functions including capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, and real time monitoring. The incumbent will be expected to complete these responsibilities, ad-hoc requests and provide recommendations for process improvements to increase efficiencies within the team and the CS organization.
Requirements for Success
- Develop, administer and maintain schedules (including intra-day), including other resource planning outputs across multiple sites and partners, while ensuring the reliability and quality of underlying data.
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels (SLAs), adherence, forecast versus actual variances, and occupancy. Create a detailed hiring plan for each line of business.
- Measure and incorporate appropriate schedule shrinkage, inflexibility, and other real-life factors influencing staffing against forecast requirements.
- Strong data analysis with the ability to communicate to various levels within the organization.
- Manage performance based incentive program analysis and planning for key functions within CS based off defined performance accelerators.
- Support our high-performing CS teams through understanding operational metrics and executing on efficiency improvements.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3+ years of Workforce managing/planning/forecasting.
- Prior knowledge/experience with Salesforce/Zendesk/Jira, including various WFM solutions.
- High degree of professionalism, as this role will require heavy interaction with leadership at all levels.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and organization skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint).Project coordination/management skills (planning, follow-up and escalation, tracking).
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position.
Competencies (attributes needed to be successful in this role)
- Learning Agility/Tech Savvy
- Team Player
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
30 Days Expected Outcomes
- Full functional understanding of our Bill.com product and services.
- Assessment of our CS teams in regards to their ability to meet current and future commitments; being SLAs, performance and skill levels, phone/chat/email queue coverage, and operational procedures.
- Functional understanding of key CS functions and our workforce management application.
60 Days Expected Outcomes
- Ability to develop, administer and maintain schedules for all CS functions.
- Strong understanding of weekly/monthly/quarterly trends and areas for improvement on SLAs, adherence, forecast versus actual variances, and occupancy.
- Manage performance based incentive program analysis and planning for key functions within CS.
90+ Days Expected Outcomes
- Strong understanding of workforce and customer contact volume trends and the ability to analyze, communicate and execute based off those trends for efficiency improvements.
- Fully understand Bill.com’s strategy for forecasting/resource planning.
- Continually re-evaluate existing forecasted plans to real-life factors and suggest revisions with solidified business justifications.
Bill.com is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
● Humble – No ego
● Fun – Celebrate the moments
● Authentic – We are who we are
● Passionate – Love what you do
● Dedicated – To each other and the customer
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants.