Senior Software Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
Engineering & IT – R&D
Bill.com is a leader in financial process automation for small businesses and mid-size companies. Making it simple to connect and do business, the Bill.com Back Office Cloud digitizes, automates and simplifies legacy payment and financial processes. With an integrated, end-to-end platform, Bill.com leverages artificial intelligence to reduce manual work, and provides a cloud workspace to help run your business anytime, anywhere. The company partners with four of the largest U.S. financial institutions, more than 70 of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and major accounting software providers. Bill.com manages more than $70B in annual payment volume across ACH, virtual cards, checks, and international payments. The company has offices in Palo Alto, California and Houston, Texas. For more information, visitwww.bill.com or follow @billcom.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Technical Qualifications:
- 7-10+ years of software development experience in the following areas:
- Designing and developing UI architecture patterns, infrastructure and reusable components
- Defining standards and best practices for UI design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience and expertise with at least one modern JS framework (angular, react, aurelia, backbone etc)
- Hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum teams to lead implementation of the architecture.
- Proven ability to take a product through all phases of development
- Desirable Skills:
- Experience using Angular 2.0 / TypeScript or React JS / Redux
- Experience with React Native or Android / IOS development
- You are:
- passionate about building great products
- excited about solving real customer problems
- interested in working on challenging problems on a daily basis
- excited about joining a small but awesome team of engineers
- You will:
- design and develop major pieces of the UI infrastructure and product feature functionality of our single page application (SPA).
- have significant responsibility and accountability to deliver an awesome product experience for our customers
- provide technical guidance to the team and help us incorporate new tools/technologies
● Humble – No ego
● Fun – Celebrate the moments
● Authentic – We are who we are
● Passionate – Love what you do
● Dedicated – To each other and the customer