240 Kent Avenue Office /
Billfold was founded by food and beverage operators who were pressed to create their own “Cashless” solution that fully addressed their needs around payment speeds. We are built on the value of innovation, having seen first-hand the operational hurdles of accepting outdated systems we call “Cashless 1.0.” Whether it’s a 500 or 500K person event, Billfold is the only RFID cashless system that’s built to support operators at scale, with stress-tested solutions and senior support staff on-site. Billfold thrives on providing win-win scenarios, always looking after the client’s ROI as we implement solutions that truly drive revenue and experience objectives.
Since establishing Billfold in 2016, we’re well into our mission to upgrade the operator/customer experience with seamless payments and access solutions that drive short/long-term growth. Join us?
Who we are looking for:
Billfold is a growing RFID cashless point of sale solutions company for live events and festivals. We are looking to expand our Field Deployment Team by bringing in an Operations Manager. We are looking for a hardworking and energetic person that enjoys working in a fun, fast paced environment. This individual will be in charge of the deployment technicians and making sure everything runs smoothly at events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Training deployment staff members
- Provide on-site/event leadership for deployment technicians
- Ensure that all procedures are followed and paperwork in completed
- Scheduling staff for deployments
- Maintaining communication with the team about upcoming deployments
- Maintaining an updated deployment calendar w/ staff and events
- Reviewing sales hand-offs to pass along to team
- Be the point of contact for the deployment team
- Assist warehouse manager in tasks
- 5+ year in a management position
- Experience working in events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs