Technical Support Agent
Work from home (Canada) /
BIM Track – Customers Success and Support /
About the company
Founded in Quebec City in 2013 by two visionary entrepreneurs, BIM One is looking for a Technical Support Agent for its BIM TRACK product, a SaaS that is currently booming, internationally. The mission of the founders is clear: to help the construction industry thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly, without barriers.
Why are we opening this position?
We believe customer support should be an integral part of all SaaS products. Too often, the customer experience is a product afterthoughts or worse, a spin on salesy tactics . On the contrary, we see them as the backbone of a preventive approach.
Our Customer Success and Support Teams are working closely with customers to highlight what's possible with our software — from conducting virtual product tours to sharing product best practices drawn from personal experience with one goal in mind: our users must take the most out of our software.
Become an integral part of our customer journey, leverage your proximity to customers to eliminate friction points. Engage with multiple departments. Be a driving force in getting BIM Track customer experience to the next level.
- Learn the BIM Track platform inside out, to be able to assist in all situations;
- Use contextual awareness to provide valuable information;
- Act on the best interest of customers and your team;
- Get to the bottom of it; Solve problems beyond the presented incidents;
- Over-communicate the customers’ challenges and difficulties especially the recurring issues;
- Set the appropriate expectations with customers and do not promise what you can’t deliver;
- Discuss tactically with your colleagues on how to address complex situations;
- Actively seek recurring issues elimination through all available channels;
- Keep all parties involved, especially the customer, in the loop during troubleshooting steps or advanced investigations;
- Prioritize and advance support initiatives to improve customer experience;
- Own your mistakes, share your lessons learned and achievements regularly.
- 1-3 years of experience working in customer support, preferably in a B2B SaaS Company;
- Be organized, curious and detail-oriented;
- Be great at solving problems with people
- Manifest a high level of resourcefulness;
- Excellent English and French communication skills;
- Display an ability to distill complex technical concepts into clear, easy to understand, user-focused steps and instructions;
- Demonstrate the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with customer care in mind.
- Assets / Nice to have:
- Associate's degree or college degree in computer science;
- Construction or 2D-3D Authoring tools knowledge;
- Experience in providing help desk assistance (hardware and software);
- Experience working with Zendesk or a similar Support system platform.
Why should I work at BIM Track?
We have an open culture where we openly share our results and where your input is truly valued. Working at BIM Track means being part of a team that works hard, fast and has fun! We aim to keep growing as a company, as a team, and as individuals. BIM Track is made up of truly exceptional people who found a career-making opportunity here. You get to be an integral part of building an amazing product and client experience, in a company big enough for growth but lean enough to get shit done! Work-life balance is encouraged, and sometimes enforced! ;) BIM Track is committed to paying competitive salaries. We value the individuality and contribution of each of our team members. Collaboration, personality, growth, great results, and baked goods are wholeheartedly encouraged.
If you’re interested in achieving great things at one of the most exciting companies, best workplaces and most fun and hardworking environments, we’d love to hear from you!
Full-time position 37.5h / week;
A culture focused on employee autonomy;
RRSP employer contribution;
Paid training to continue honing your skills;
Always open to new ideas and team building;
Have an exciting career with constant new challenges.
To learn more about our product BIM Track, watch this video, you will understand why after only a few years, we are already in more than 100 countries!