Regional Sales Manager (East Coast USA)
Work from home (USA) /
BIM Track – Internal Sales & Ops /
Become an integral part of our growing sales team as an outside sales team at an exciting, fast-growing start-up! We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Reginal Sales Manager to join the BIM Track sales team to develop sales in the United States.
The Sales Manager will have experience solution selling software technology, SaaS or AEC related solutions over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a territory and industry by proactively reaching out to your sales leads, working with our Sales Development Representative and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Aggressive outbound prospecting – making 30+ calls / day.
- Deliver online presentations on the value BIM Track brings to the prospect.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closing new business.
- Leverage sales tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn, Pardot, Lead Forensic, etc… to identify & append prospecting data.
- Partner with key members of the sales development and marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies, and core messaging to ensure success.
- Qualify marketing campaign leads to uncover opportunities.
- Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring about the product.
- Learning about the prospect’s business needs and showing them the value of what BIM Track can provide their organization.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Self-starter, disciplined time management, high energy, persistent, and results-oriented closer.
- 5+ years prior on-target sales lead generation experience working within a B2B sales team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize daily activities.
- Demonstrate motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Data-driven. Process- and detail-oriented.
- Maintains a professional but confident demeanor.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative, with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.