Business Analytics Manager - South East Asia
Operations – Operations /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As the Business Analytics Manager you will have the opportunity to help lead the operations in SEA. You will play a vital role in all aspects of the business, from creating the best possible exchange through best in-field operations, to launching new product offerings in your country.
This role requires someone who can help the leadership create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. You will be expected to help with all areas of the business, from administrative support, hiring, strategic thinking and general problem solving.
Location for this role is flexible.
- Work extensively with Data Dashboards to refine User Experience and inform management strategy decisions
- Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Marketing and Tech teams along the way.
- Work with relevant business owners and country General Managers to help them develop new strategies to relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly.
- Helping to coordinate local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organizing key events.
- Represent Binance in the local events, media, and in communication with external stakeholders.
- A minimum of 4 years of proven success in a similar role - leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams.
- Communication. Being the face of a market means having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You not only need to be inspirational to your team, but also to partners, investors and the public.
- Data-focused. Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. You will push the company to be more data-driven in it’s approach for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning.
- SQL and Tableau required
- experience with user conversion funnels
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire