Marketing – Marketing /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a CRM Manager to set up and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with our users.
In this role, you will coordinate with our Product, Marketing and Sales teams to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement.
To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and key marketing metrics. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-focused approach to our user engagement.
- Integrate and setup CRM systems into our products and teams' processes
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective customer engagement funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers and convert new users
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
- 4+ years proven work experience as a CRM/Marketing/Loyalty or similar role
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Strong stakeholder management ability and able to manage marketing projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-focused mindset
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire