PR Director (European Market)
Communications – Communications /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a PR / Communications Director who has experience with European Market PR Operations and Strategy.
The strong fit would be someone who has worked on PR campaigns in a PR agency environment, especially relating to tech.
As a key role for us; This role will get much exposure and has a big chance to be a part of the exciting announcements and building relationships with the biggest news outlets, shaping the future of the company and the industry.
- Manage and maintain the company's public image and processes for press releases and propagation to media.
- Build rapport with local tech, finance, and crypto related media, both traditional and digital.
- Select appropriate media according to respective strategic purposes and coordinate media events and interviews to increase positive exposure.
- Monitor and execute important events, with special emphasis on media relations and cooperation.
- Evaluate and manage relationships with regional PR vendors
- Drive PR/Communications strategies and processes internally
- Maintain an understanding of the region's relevant news, trends and communities
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional PR or media experience;
- Multilingual ability with Native level proficiency in language preferably either French, Germany, Dutch or Turkish and at least business level proficiency in English
- Experienced in media interaction and relationship development.
- Effective and clear communicator
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong comprehension ability in finance and technology related topics.
- Passion and experience in cryptocurrency is a strong plus.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism and other relevant major.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire