CS Specialist (Security) - Japanese /Korean Language
South East Asia /
Customer Support – Customer Support /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time, and accurate information.
Support is via live channels (chats/calls) and includes but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval processes for our world-class cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- Prevent, investigate, locate unauthorized activities on user’s accounts by thoroughly analyzing account data such as on-chain and off-chain transactions, IP and geolocation data, device characteristics, e-mail addresses, and other information in order to assess the nature of the activity.
- Based on account analysis, existing procedures and the customer’s report, disable account functions to prevent further harm.
- Conduct threat and risk analysis to provide essential suggestions to assist the customers in eliminating the risk before helping them regain access to the compromised accounts.
- Provide the user with sufficient information on best practices to protect their accounts in every interaction to reduce the risk of new security incidents and strengthen the community awareness.
- Report and investigate fraud/scams, examine if stolen funds are sent to a Binance account, or if unauthorized transactions took place within Binance accounts.
- Liaise with other departments to assist and provide or gather information as it relates to investigations and customer accounts.
- Cooperate with other team members to build strong and relevant procedures. Use case sharing to seek internal assistance and develop the team’s knowledge.
- A basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and differences between separate blockchains / networks.
- Excellent research and writing skills; able to communicate findings clearly and concisely.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or E-commerce industry
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret account data to make a well informed judgements,
- Ability to think critically and consider possibilities when troubleshooting, superb investigation skills.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and also independently or with minimal supervision.
- Strong security awareness.
- Great attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Professionalism and high moral sense.
- In addition to English one or more of the following languages is highly valuable : Japanese or Korean.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire