Operation Manager - Russia
Marketing – Marketing /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work extensively with Data Dashboards to refine user experience and key metrics research
- Identify acquisition, retention and commercial opportunities based on data, industry trends and competitive environment
- Analyze the effectiveness of push notifications and in-mails/emails
- Formulate product hypotheses and know how to test them
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders - can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
- A professional with 3+ years of experience in analytics, preferably in a startup or tech/finance company;
- Experience in analytical and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, etc
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning
- Good business sense and logical thinking
- Ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern
- Advanced in English, both written and oral.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire