Front End Developer
UAE, Dubai /
Engineering – Frontend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are open to junior candidates who has experience and interest to front-end development.
We are flexible on the arrangement, this role can be full-time or part-time.
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, hybrid in-app pages and desktop applications based on Electron
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
- Studying or completed a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field)
- Able to use GIT
- Experienced in React.js/Vue.JS, CSS3, HTML5
- Familiar with Webpack and NPM
- Basic Knowledge of Redux or VueX
- Basic Knowledge of RESTful API
Better To Have:
- Contributed to some popular project(s) or have his/her own popular project(s)
- Experiences in native application development
- Knowledge of micro front-end SRE (site reliable engineering, or DevOps)
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire