Office Manager/Administrator - Argentina
Argentina, Buenos Aires /
Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to support the exciting set up and growth in this region.
This a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of our work environments and enabling a healthy, enjoyable and effective working experience for our fast growing teams.
This role is required to be highly versatile covering a wide range Administrative duties, fostering a supportive and approachable mindset to provide for our employees' needs so they can do their best work. You will also aid with some HR and Finance related tasks.
You must be able to react quickly to change, be able to make good decisions when facing uncertainty and have a keen ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Assist and support in the initial set up of our local organization from a very early stage.
- Provide administrative support for all BUs including managing office suppliers, catering, meeting scheduling, travel bookings, courier logistics and other operational tasks.
- Coordination of employee events and activities, including annual dinner, team buildings, anniversary celebrations.
- Support office renovation and relocation as well as premise maintenance.
- Enhance and optimize corporate policies and proceedings.
- Manage budget planning, expense vendor management, purchasing and fixed asset management.
- Coordinate with Global HR and Admin teams to implement global strategies and tailor them to local needs.
- Partner with and support tasks from the local regional director.
- Be the on-the-ground expert for local knowledge and current affairs.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in office management or administration.
- Fluent English is mantadory.
- Experienced with policy design, communication and process improvement.
- Prior experience in procurement or HR is a plus.
- Well organized, accountable with an attention to detail, hardworking and a quick learner.
- Can-do attitude, open-minded and approachable personality for understanding and supporting employees' needs.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks under pressure.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.