Growth Marketing / Lifecycle Manager - Francophone Africa
Cote d'ivoire, Abidjan /
Marketing – Local Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Drive and lead marketing efforts across the Francophone Africa region (for B2B and B2C), preparing campaigns for all business units and implement the strategies with highest ROI
- Responsible for overall user lifecycle metrics from acquisition, activation, retention
- Design lifecycle marketing strategies to maximize the sustainable lifetime value of clients via customer segmentation, personalization, automated user journeys, and optimal product and distribution channel mix
- Develop and own lifecycle marketing KPIs (with a focus on driving conversions via EDM channels such as email, SMS, etc.)
- Understand, measure, and report on key metrics within the organization
- Work with various stakeholders to develop, monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns
- Build up marketing best practices (including segmentation, A/B test strategy, email journey) using data
- Work with regional teams to ensure technical requirements are in place to implement lifecycle marketing strategies
- At least 4 years experience working in marketing, digital marketing, campaign management, E-Commerce Marketing
- Experience in launching mass and targeted campaigns across user lifecycle
- Familiar and proficient in CRM / Life cycle management field and/or email marketing / email automation
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as PinPoint, MailChimp, SendGrid would be preferred
- Experience in user segmentation, customer life management, and A/B testing
- Strong analytic capabilities on analyzing user behaviors and developing user retention journey strategies in marketing funnels.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, event tracking, and data structure. Comfortable in measuring, manipulating, and analyzing data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- High sense of urgency and best in class work ethics
- Fluent in English and French is preferred
- Ideally the role will be based in Cote d'ivoire or Cameroon
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.