Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Corporate Controller oversees the accounting, audit, financial statement and related activities for Binance and all its related entities worldwide. This position oversees accounting, analytical, and management support and guidance and coordinates with relevant consultants and providers of key audit, tax and investment services. The Corporate Controller will have frequent interaction and discussion with Management, Business Units, and Departments.
- Oversee worldwide accounting functions including consolidation, monthly close, A/R, A/P, payroll, general ledger, financial statements, compliance with applicable regulations etc.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Coordinate intercompany transactions, and consolidation for financial accounts and
- Build a strong Technical Accounting and Policy team to support purchase accounting,
- stock-based compensation, financial instruments, FX, etc.
- Develop a company position on the accounting treatment for cryptocurrency and product
- Improve internal controls and streamline month-end close processes
- Prepare for audit readiness and coordinate audit requirements
- Provide support to the regional finance teams on regulatory license applications and
- regulatory filings
- Assist in identifying process improvements and documenting policies and procedures
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and develop reports and accounting tools
- Experience working at a global company
- Prior or current experience as a Corporate Controller
- Financial services, tech, or fintech experiences
- CPA membership in good standing (country doesn't matter)
- At least 10 years of senior accounting/audit experience
- Have been in both public audit and industry
- Experience using an accounting ERP such as Netsuite, Oracle, SAP - experience with M&A
Nice to have:
- Experience with currency revaluation
- Experience working with trading, exchange, or reconciliation of big data/micro payments - knowledge with financial instruments and derivatives
- Experience with regulatory reporting (for regulated industries)
- Experience with SOX compliance
- Mandarin but not required
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire