Binance Accelerator Program - Compliance
Canada, Toronto / Singapore / Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Early Careers /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise fixed-term program designed for Early Career Talent to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Learn about BAP Program HERE
Who may apply
Current university students and recent graduates.
Please note that only English CVs will be reviewed.
- Assist compliance leaders with ad-hoc tasks related to Sanctions, PEP, and Transaction Monitoring;
- Update policies/requirements and serve as the liaison among key functions of Compliance regarding policy, procedure, and guideline updates;
- Analyze data, identify gaps, and follow up with key stakeholders;
- Ability to identify unusual activity or AML/Risk flags during periodic/trigger reviews and due diligence would be advantageous;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/CFT and other subjects that form part of the day-to-day work requirements;
- Perform any general administration and ancillary activities as needed, which are related to the above functions, in accordance with the business requirements of the Company;
- Familiarity with compliance applications and programs such as Refinitiv World-Check and Jumio would be advantageous.
- Economics, Social Science, Law or Business Administration major from Europe or Canada is preferred;
- Interest in compliance/law in crypto is preferred;
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in a second language is a bonus;
- Must be data-driven, possess strong attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries;
- Should demonstrate learning agility and maintain a critical and innovative mindset;
- Crypto enthusiast;
- We appreciate confidence, a results-driven attitude, and a penchant for finding innovative and creative solutions.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.