Marketing – Local Marketing /
Full-time: Remote /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The role reports to the Regional Marketing team supporting community and affiliate marketing. You'll be able to drive new campaigns and build strong community engagements within the local market.
- Execute all marketing efforts with hands on approach
- Manage, build upon relationships with affiliate partners and acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI and Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensure their integrity and that they meet our standards
- Work on integrated campaigns, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance
- Constantly work on new content, channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Structuring, managing and growing our community via various local social channels.
- Moderate local forums, social platforms and chat groups to interact with the community and increase positive engagement
- Coordinating inter-department cooperation between the Angels and the Binance team (including BD, Marketing, collecting leads, market research, data requests, etc.)
- Brainstorming and implementing online/offline event plans and concepts
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- 2+ years experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, managing social media: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram)
- 1+ year experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Adaptable to flexible and stretched hours to keep up with the crypto community
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English in spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills, and possess the ability to multitask with time management skills
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.