Marketing – Marketing /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a creative SEO Specialist to drive SEO across our ecosystem of products and optimize the content on our platforms based on analytics and keyword research.
The SEO Specialist will also be responsible for researching advertising and website layout trends that will generate more page traffic and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
To be successful as an SEO Specialist you must be willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trends and with strong stakeholder management ability to work cross-functionality to encourage change and adoption of best practices for SEO.
A good SEO specialist values quality content as well as technical insight to optimize the website for search engines.
By generating more leads for the business you’ll open up new opportunities for driving growth.
- Work with development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming across many languages
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum growth
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing site audits, keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- 3+ years of proven achievement with Global SEO with a large B2C audience
- Language ability - English business level or above, and Mandarin Business level or above to interface with Mandarin speaking tech teams is a strong plus
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and ASO
- Knowledge and interest in the cryptocurrency industry is a strong plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire