Application Security Engineer (Java code audit)
Security – Security /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an Application Security Engineer to join our Security Team. A successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing source code to discover if there are any potential security weaknesses, bugs, exploits or violations of programming standards.
This role can be remote or in one of our locations.
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Formulate source code business security specifications.
- Conduct manual source code business security audits.
- Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Java programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- 3-5+ years in Java development.
- 2+ years in the Security area.
- Solid knowledge of Java, strong source code auditing skills.
- Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, etc), experience with Web applications.
- Understanding the different types of security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with at least one mainstream source code analysis tool.
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and keen interest in research.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire