Binance Accelerator Program - Computer Science - LATAM
Argentina, Buenos Aires /
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Desktop Research about different L1 ecosystem
- Facilitate the organization and execution of different initiatives, including hackathon, incubator etc
- Participate global university initiatives to engage student developers
- Write technical or promotional articles
- Bachelor's degrees in Computer Science or relevant major preferred
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge of crypto and passionate about the industry
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self-driven and demonstrated strong work ethics
- Able to commit minimum 3 days per week for at least 6 months
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.