Senior Product Manager (Payment)
Product & Design – Product /
Full-time: Remote /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- As a Senior PM of Fiat, you will be responsible for Channel integration, Product Roadmap Definition, Infrastructure build up
- You'll work with Business very closely, not only supporting features from Product perspective but driving Business forward from end to end
- You will work externally with different Banks, P2P, Cross Borders, Compliance, other Payment 3rd parties
- Work closely with Business Development, Technical team, Risk, Compliance team, Big Data team, and cross functionally
- Deliver World-Class Crypto payment solution
- Extensive knowledge in full Product Development Life Cycle, have experience involving various stages, i.e. UI/UX design, test case review, production support and process optimisation
- At least 8-10 years of hands-on experience, preferably 2-3 years in the Crypto space
- Equipped with strong market research and analysis skill to ensure Product's competitive edge
- Product Design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good User Story writing skill
- Data analytical skill: Able to design Product Performance dashboard, and optmise the product using Data driven approach
- Bonus: Good understanding of Risk and compliance Risk/issue in Payment product
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.