Technical Solutions Engineer (API Support Specialist)
Engineering – Backend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Matching Engine Tech team as a Technical Solutions Engineer (API Specialist).
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a small team, covering the largest clients of the exchange all around the world.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and a strong command of programming and exchange API mechanics, with a strong interest to work in a client facing role.
- Cover global clients such as HFTs and algo/quant funds on API related issues across our different platforms (spot exchange, futures exchange, margin trading, etc)
- Become the go-to expert on matters related to REST API and WebSockets, managing discussions and queries with the exchange’s largest clients
- Guide clients to write more effective algorithms for trading, helping the efficiency of our exchange
- Develop metrics to measure client API limit usage and their effectiveness and liaise with internal teams to manage API limits for high volume clients
- At least Bachelor degree in a tech field (Computer Science, Math, or similar)
- Business level English and Chinese, for communication with customers
- Excellent communications skills
- Very responsive (we are a client-serving business)
- Highly self driven and disciplined
- Curiosity and drive to learn and try new things
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire