Senior Blockchain Developer - Binance Chain
Engineering – Blockchain Development /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a blockchain developer you must be active in the planning and implementation of computer software for the cryptocurrency market. You should be self motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate blockchain based technology in the market.
We have multiple areas where your skills in Blockchain development can be useful.
One area, as part of our long-term vision, is the Binance Chain DEX which we believe is vital to the success of the industry.
Binance Chain DEX
- Proven track record for great learning skills, solve challenging problems
- At least 5 years of experience in Linux / Unix, network and distributed application development
- Experience with Java, Rust Or node.js. Golang is preferred
- Familiar with state-of-art software frameworks and design patterns, practitioners of modern software development and CI/CD standard-
- Experience with Cryptography or/and Blockchain technology.
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
- Promote technology best practice within the team
- Experience working with major established blockchains
- Experience with all phases of blockchain implementation and development
- Familiarity with Ethereum code and development is an added bonus.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire