Product Manager (Trading)
Product & Design – Product & Design /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Closely communicate with top-tier clients to define their needs for our cryptocurrency trading products.
- Provide unique product solutions to enhance user experience and work with the development team to put them into practice.
- Manage project progress and coordinate internal resources to deliver the result of quality in time.
- Conduct user and competitor analysis to identify the latest trend and ensure our leading position in the industry.
- Trading experience in institutional grade financial trading business at sell-side or buy-side firms. Exposure to global financial markets is highly preferred.
- Proven skills in high net worth or institutional client facing and consulting.
- Solid knowledge about trading rules and derivatives.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast changing environment.
- Logical thinker, problem solver, efficient communicator, and good listener.
- Prop trading experience in cryptocurrency is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire