Engineering Manager / Lead - Vietnam (Mobile)
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh /
Engineering – Mobile /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an Engineering Lead/Manager to set up and lead the new engineering team in Vietnam.
Our ideal candidate is a combination of strong/ hands-on technical expertize coupled with leadership skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Your role will involve strategising, project management, people management. Your collaborative attitude and interpersonal skills will help you thrive as an Engineering Manager.
- As an Engineering Lead, you make thought-through decisions in the organization’s best interest.
- You drive your team(s) forward, and raise the bar continuously by striving for great delivery and code quality.
- You will be growing your teams by thoughtful planning, strategic decision making.
- You hold accountability for your respective team(s) and product(s).
- You manage and execute against projects and delivery commitments, and contribute to our product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering teams.
- You collaborate with the business and product teams to achieve the company’s goals and growth.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software engineering, preferably working in internet companies, but not limited to.
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams and driving large-scale projects and products, in collaboration with product, design and commercial teams, to succeed.
- Strong experience in mobile engineering with Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience working for a tech start-up or scale-up is preferred.
- Strong people (engineering) management experience, strategic team planning, chief solution architecture and technical cost, infrastructure designs and cost management.
- Strong communication skills and can act as an advisor, coach, mentor, and partner all at the same time. Can represent the Tech team to ideate, plan, contribute with other key team leaders.
- Experience in building applications from scratch including coordinations with the other key stakeholders.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or have a similar experience.
- Have a track record of designing, developing and implementing complex, low-latency, and preferably transaction-based/B2C, mobile applications.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire