Senior Rust Developer (C/C++ to Rust)
Engineering – Backend /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
This role with work with our backend development team on our exchange platform that has allowed Binance to become one of the biggest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, solving difficult and unique challenges that are presented for running a platform with 10s of millions of users and 24/7 availability.
We are looking for talented Software Engineers (5+ years of experience) to work on our backend for our world class trading platform in one of our offices in Asia.
- Architect scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
- Evolve our long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Design high reliability services that can withstand large fluctuations in traffic
- Monitor our backend performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and find ways to reliably resolve them
- Write backend code that is fast, reliable, but also highly secure
- Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
- Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems
- Provide mentorship and lead strong development practices inside the team
- A solid foundation with C/C++ or Java
- Working experience with Rust would be a huge plus
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Familiarity with Linux
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, or similar
- Experience with scaling production databases: Postgres, MySQL, and/or MongoDB is a big plus
- Experience building systems with financial or security constraints is a big plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire