Regulatory Counsel (France)
France, Paris /
Legal & Compliance – Legal /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support Binance’s efforts in analyzing and applying for appropriate approvals, authorisations or licenses in France
- Support the business teams in the launch and development of new products and services
- Communicate with regulators effectively and develop relationships
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory developments concerning financial law
- A focus on supporting the business in France and in the EU
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.