Binance Accelerator Program - Junior Data Analyst
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
Data is at the core of Binance’s mission to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Data Analysts across the company perform impactful analysis to identify trends, and make strategic and important decisions that impact an active and rapidly growing user base.
We are looking for talented Junior Data Analyst candidates to join our team. We are open to undergraduates assuming you are passionate about Data Analytics/crypto.
About the Role:
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualisations, machine learning models and experiments
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualisations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Be part of a fast-paced industry and organisation where time to market is critical
- Undergraduate in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics/Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering, or Life Sciences
- Relevant work experience in an Analytics or Data Science role will be a plus
- Experience with common analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data and an ability to analyse and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Blockchain, Machine Learning and AI
- (Good to have) Experience and understanding of Blockchain concepts and mechanics (Defi, NFT, Metaverse, etc..)
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.