Accounts Payable Analyst - Brazil
Brazil, Sao Paulo /
Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join our Latam team and work with our Finance department to oversee our organization’s expenses.
Accounts Payable responsibilities include processing payments, verifying invoices and performing account reconciliations as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with our Finance team to ensure our organization’s expenditures are accurate and our accounting practices are standardized across the organization.
- Verify vendor accounts, pay vendors and resolve purchase order, invoice or payment discrepancies
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures and maintaining historical records
- Statement reconciliations and contract reviews
- Process vendor invoices and maintain vendor files
- Prepare analysis of accounts and ensure timely closing of the month end in A/P
- Manage, analyse, and improve payment process
- 3 to 5 years of relevant AP experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration are preferred major fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Honest and professional work ethic
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire