Customer Complaint Specialist (Russian/English)
Customer Support – Customer Support /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Ensure that the customer complaints are managed to excellent professional standards and within the Company's terms and policies.
- Follow escalation and complaint procedures to ensure that all customer escalations and complaints are tracked and all relevant parties are informed of actions taken to resolve issues.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive written analysis and responses to customer complaints within the appropriate timeframes.
- Demonstrate sound negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills by working to resolve issues within your own authority and parameters, whenever possible, while utilizing sound judgment to understand when it will be both effective and necessary to escalate to a higher authority.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the big picture and identify the underlying drivers causing complaints by capturing, reporting, and analyzing systematic issues and recommending solutions to improve processes and products.
- Understand current business processes and tools that impact our customers and work with the manager and the necessary owners internally to resolve any issues and fix processes.
- Handle unpredictable emergencies.
- Complete the extra tasks assigned by the superior.
- Minimum of one year experience coming from an international background and capable of independently resolving sensitive and high priority cases as well as dealing with internal escalations, preferably in a financial or E-commerce industry.
- Excellent judgment in complicated situations, including effective communication, independent problem solving, and rich complaint handling experiences.
- Excellent listening, speaking, reading, writing skills, exceptional oral, and written communication skills in English.
- Confident, articulate, hardworking, and passionate.
- Proficient level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire