Junior DevOps Engineer (Intern)
Engineering – DevOps /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented junior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
This is an intern position in Singapore. We are open to undergraduates strong in Computer Science basics and passionate about engineering/crypto.
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster according to business scenarios
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability, and scalability
- Undergraduates in Computer Science or related (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Familiar with Kubernetes arch and component
- Experience with Docker runtime is a plus
- Proficient in Python, Golang, etc
- Experience with Amazon EKS services is a plus
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire