Project Research (Blockchain Research)
Data & Research – Research /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Produce institutional grade research reports on macro trends as well as sector trends, including but not limited to DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Metaverse, L1/L2 and Middleware etc, for both internal and external clients.
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize trends from a variety of data sources (internal data, public blockchain data, etc.).
- Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- Foster a strong attention to detail when analyzing the market or projects.
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry.
- You will be working in the Binance Research team, one of the top research teams in the crypto industry. You will work with other analysts on the Research team and colleagues from other teams, including Data Analytics and Marketing etc. Depending on your level of experience, you may be responsible for a specific sector within the crypto industry.
- Experience in crypto/blockchain companies or in VC research.
- Good knowledge of blockchain data.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the crypto industry.
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor's degrees in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other related areas are a plus. CFA is a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self driven and demonstrated strong work ethics.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.