Senior DevOps Engineer
Asia / Australia, Melbourne / New Zealand, Auckland / Europe
Engineering – DevOps /
Full-time Onsite or Remote /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We're continuing to improve upon our next-generation cryptocurrency exchange technology and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to continue to design and hands-on implement our cloud-based micro-service infrastructure.
Ideally they would have experience in supporting large scale and highly critical applications.
Your tasks will be designing, developing and improving our next-generation infrastructure. Migrating applications to the new infrastructure and working closely with the Dev and QA teams, resolve and automate production issues, while also providing rostered on-call support.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- 7+ years of technical experience in a or similar role supporting large scale production systems
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python, Go, or similar
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Kafka, Elasticsearch - beneficial, but not critical
- Good command of Linux environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.