Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Review proposed customer onboarding data and evaluate adherence to local regulatory requirements
- Periodically assess and monitor customer behavior and propose remediation actions
- Prepare and maintain risk based documentation (high risk countries, onboarding document requirements, ...) in accordance with up to date local regulatory requirements and best practices
- Support Head of Risk and Compliance and MLRO in daily tasks, including, but not limited to replies to competent authorities, preparation of presentations, etc
- Represent UAB Bifinity on Group level within the scope of expertise and responsibilities
- Handle and review assigned cases within available SLAs, including advising relevant stakeholders on next steps
- Maintain internal logs and ensure all escalations to the team are promptly reviewed and resolved
- Partner with relevant internal stakeholders to strengthen quality of AML/CTF framework
- Participate in internal and external programs related to AML/CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the company
- 4+ years of experience in AML/CTF compliance, investigations (KYB on corporates, offshore and complex structures would be deemed an advantage)
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, both verbal and written
€24,000 - €55,000 a year
Competitive package, including a salary from 24k to 55k EUR, depending on experience.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.