Legal Counsel (Japanese speaker)
Legal and Compliance – Legal and Compliance
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This role can be based in Japan (Remote) or in offices in Singapore or other cities in Asia.
Binance is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to support for global legal matters and empower our understanding of local legal matters when relevant.
This role joins our legal team, and consists of legal research, drafting and reviewing MOUs, collaborating with legal firms, for M&As, market-entry, litigation and any other legal related tasks.
- Review and draft contracts, MOU and other legal documents;
- Conduct legal research and provide professional legal advice to business functions under the supervision of legal counsel;
- Translate legal documents from Japanese to English or vise versa;
- Assisting legal counsel to handle litigation/arbitration, including liaising with external lawyers, collecting evidence, paying bills of lawyers, and etc;
- Handle other tasks assigned by the legal team.
- Law degree from reputable law schools of Japan;
- Passed the bar exam of Japan;
- Good command of English;
- Overseas legal education background is preferred;
- 2 or 3 years post graduate experience at law firm or multinational company is preferred.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire