Technical Lead - P2P
Engineering – Backend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Lead the engineering team and collaborate with the product and business team to design, develop, test, and deliver the stable coin platform and new features, across our Web and Mini program.
- Take complete end-to-end technical & engineering ownership of one or more applications/product features. Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Creatively deliver the integration of the existing features, exchange services, and bank/payment channel services.
- Build publicly accessible APIs that make it smart, secure, and fast for institutions and counter-parties to integrate with KYC, payment, and settlement systems.
- Extending the stable coin service based on the mass adoption requirement, to deliver a better user experience process and services.
- 5+ years of full-time software engineering experience. Strong plus if has stable coin, exchanges, payment service, APIs experience.
- Capable to code with stress and independently, excellent organizing and planning skills.
- Strong leadership, have experience leading engineering teams and driving large-scale projects and products, in collaboration with product, design, and commercial teams, to succeed, to be able to lead a team of young/ambitious developers.
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling. Independent enough to make important technical decisions on your own.
- Bank/big tech /financial institution products-related experiences.
- Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance space.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire