Operations Manager/Deputy- Wallet
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve given KPI
- Assist the team lead to implement structured workflow, guidelines and improve team efficiency
- Monitor and control all stages of the project life cycle and ensure that team’s project targets are met within the project timeline
- Monitor and resolve wallet issues by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigate business demands and provide overall solutions and implementation
- Analysis of issues faced by users and propose solutions
- Other related duties allocated by the team leader
- 8-10 years of experience in operations or managing projects or management consulting
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business
- Great logical thinking ability, communication skills, self-driven, and quick-learner
- Have a sense of responsibility, self-motivation and a strong capability to work under pressure
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.