Senior Site Reliability Engineering Engineer (Central Big Data Applications)
Engineering – DevOps /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are looking for a seasoned SRE Engineer to design and improve our central Big Data infrastructure/services to the next stage, to ensure the data, services, and infrastructures are reliable, fault-tolerant, efficiently scalable, and cost-effective.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of service, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement
- Develop and maintain tools, re-designing capacity planning infrastructure for greater scalability
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, fixing software issues, and ensuring data security
- Define architecture improvements, and push for changes that improve reliability
- Familiar with mainstream open-source data groups, including HDFS, HBase, YARN, Hive, Spark, Flink, Airflow, Presto, Kyuubi, ZK, Kafka, etc.
- Have used at least one automation component tool: Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- In-depth understanding of operating systems and computer networks
- Know at least one language (Python/Golang/Java, etc.)
- Good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- A good understanding of the principles and reality of each component of Hadoop, and familiarity with the source code are preferred
- Candidates with identity certificates and relevant work experience who have the right to control are preferred, such as LDAP, Ranger, etc.
- Experience in the public cloud (AWS, Tencent Cloud) management and use is preferred
- It is better to have experience in big data operation and maintenance
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.