Senior Product Manager (Front-End)
Product & Design – Product & Design /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Define, lead, and execute holistic strategy to work towards strategic business goals; collaborate across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly. Identify opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Engage closely with Engineering teams to determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with customers, business stakeholders, Legal, and Policy teams; build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
- Launch solutions that solve customer challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years' experience in product design or product management, with experience managing a front end product and developing internet or media products and technologies.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e.g. on mobile).
- Experience in software development.
Perfer to Have:
- Knowledge of the internet, search engines, and online advertising spaces.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, subscriptions, etc.).
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire